Donna Lugar is a full-time Certified Mediator and Qualified Arbitrator who provides quality service at a reasonable price. She has arbitrated and mediated nearly three thousand cases to conclusion and has been mediating and arbitrating cases for over 20 years and on a full-time basis since 2010. She has the substantive knowledge of civil cases and the tenacity and drive to facilitate parties working together to get cases settled. She is available to handle cases throughout the state of Florida via Zoom.
The 12th Judicial Circuit has been home to Donna for over five years, and she spent over 25 years in the 20th Judicial Circuit. In addition to the 12th and 20th, she regularly handles cases in the 6th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 15th, 17th and 19th Circuits. She has also handled cases in the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th, 9th, 16th and 18th Circuits.
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator, 2002
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator, 2003
- Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, 1998
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell, 2000
- Florida Super Lawyers, 2010
- Best Lawyers in America, 2010
Private Practice: 18 years handling personal injury, automobile, first & third party insurance, tort, product liability wrongful death, medical negligence and general negligence cases
- 2010-present – Full-time mediations and arbitrations
- 2008-2010 – Managing Shareholder, Banker Lopez Gassler P.A.
- 1999-2008 – Shareholder, Fowler White Boggs Banker P.A.
- 1992-1999 – Associate, Fowler White Gillen Boggs Villareal & Banker P.A.